4 items totalContents: edit cart

$55.00Merchandise Total:

 

Frequently Asked Questions...and Answers!

These questions and answers are a compilation of many years of dialogue between you and our helpful Knotty Boy Customer Service department. We can say with confidence that everything we know about dreadlocks and their related issues really is here, so please take your time, read thoroughly and get ready to learn so much more than you came for!

Click on a Category to access the Answers within each section.


My hair is about 6 inches long. Will my new dreads stick up or lay flat?

98% of them will probably stick up, the other 2% will stick out. Yeah, it's kind of a bummer, but the shorter the hair, the more likely it is they’ll be reaching for the sky. Usually after the first wash they tighten up quite a bit and start laying flat. When you palm roll (because you are palm rolling, right? RIGHT?) you can try gently directing your new locks in the direction you want. You can also try taming them with a bandanna or scarf. They’ll get the point eventually.
 
 


Didn’t find your Answer? Feel free to Contact Us.

Knotty Boy is © 2018 Vitamin A Industries. All Rights Reserved.
Click for the BBB Business Review of this Beauty Salons in Vancouver BC