Create and maintain beautiful locks in any hair type easier, faster, and cleaner with Knotty Boy Natural Dreadlock Care products.
Pure ingredients, simple instructions and limitless customer support. Think Dreadlocks, Think Knotty Boy - the Original Since 1998!
· Salt Spring Island Mist refreshes and tightens dreadlocks. Made with Sea Salt, Lavender and Rosemary.
· Lasqui-tea Island Chai refreshes dreadlocks, and soothes and stimulates dreadlocked scalps. Made with Chamomile flowers, Cinnamon, Clove, Anise and Cardamom.
· Mayne Island Mint refreshes and makes locks minty-fresh. Made with Catnip, Spearmint and Rosemary.
· Texada Island Twist soothes itchy scalps and refreshes locks with lemony fragrance. Made with Nettle, Lemon Balm, Lemon Grass and Comfrey.
· Island Paradise Combo Pack lets you try all four fabulous Knot-Tea flavors in one neat little package!!
Hey! This product is for external use only! Don't drink it!
Knot-Teas will last up to one week in the refrigerator. Not intended for consumption.
Texeda Island Twist Knot-Tea Scalp Tonic: Nettle, Lemon Balm, Lemon Grass & Comfrey. | INCI Ingredients: Urtica Dioica, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Powder, Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Powder.
Mayne Island Mint Knot-Tea Scalp Tonic: Catnip, Spearmint & Rosemary. | INCI Ingredients: Nepeta Cataria, Mentha Viridis Leaf, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf.
Lasqui-Tea Island Chai Knot-Tea Scalp Tonic: Chamomile, Cinnamon, Ginger, Clove, Anise & Cardamom. | INCI Ingredients: Anthemis Nobilis Flower Powder, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark, Zingiber Officinale Root, Eugenia Caryophyllus Flower Bud, Illicum Verum Fruit, Elletaria Cardamomum Seed Powder.
Salt Spring Island Mist Knot-Tea Scalp Tonic: Sea Salt, Lavender & Rosemary. | INCI Ingredients: Sea Salt, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf.
Not intended for consumption.
All Ingredients are ethically sourced. For a full description of each Ingredient, check out the Knotty Boy Ingredient List.
Join the Knotty family on Facebook, or sign up for our newsletter to have give-aways and the latest dreadful tips 'n' tricks flown straight to your inbox!
Subscribe to our blog and every once in a while we'll send you info you won't find anywhere else!